Vicsky's playlist

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

did someone turn on the AC?

hmmm... havent been blogging for a while now... better get some trash out to stop gibby from bugging me... oops. anyway, juz finished THE presentation for eg2401 this afternoon... (YES~!! 1 down, 4 more to go... zzz) it was such a harrowing experience, maybe bcos of the formal attire, and the stupid timer going off... at least it's all over now. time to get back to my genes n soc essay which i've put off for days... i planned to churn out my first draft last sunday, which failed; then this tuesday, which failed too, and now tonite, which, as depressing as it may sound, WILL fail too haha... (im so dependent on deadlines haizz...) btw, the deadline for the essay is this friday ... can't really ask for divine intervention since i believe it has happened too many times already, gotta save it for a rainy day ya?

anyway, it's the second last week to reading week. everybody's busy preparing for the finals. by rite, i should be doing the same. however, someone seemed to have turned on the AC, cos i cant feel the heat at all.. (zomg, im so screwed) i attribute it to the stupid projects, n labs, n presentation. it's been a hell of a semester... haha... and not forgetting the break from Project New Dawn. i think im suffering from it's withdrawal symptoms... kinda missed those flying arrows (from zhihan n jackie n fundraising), spams... i mean mass emails (mainly from fundraising again!! haha), n churning out posters late into the nite (more of waiting for sirliang n fengyi to cough out the content, while i give them electronic moral support... haha)

i feel so useless... cant seem to switch my focus back to my work... juz waiting for everything to click back into place. think that's y i dun commit too much... cos i know i wun be able to hold back if i take the plunge. (zomg, now i really feel like a loser.. ha) but then again, everytime i look at bimbang, it seems that im looking at my own reflection; constantly reminding myself to be more assertive so as not to live with too many regrets... i believe i've already had too many regrets (sry bimbang, no offence meant)... and i better get back to my essay before it becomes my next regret... (actually it's more of me becoming too poignant and sian to do any work... ha) (im so gd at giving excuses... haizz)

till next time...

(if u r having a hard time following wat i've written, it's bcos my mind is full of random, and, maybe, not-so-random thoughts... i think that explains the white hair haha)

(and if u catch me on msn, pls remind me to do my work... juz have to scare me by telling me how near the exams are... thanks alot!!)

oh... and i still got the YEP handbook to settle zzz... (eric!! ur writeup!! haha)
i better click the "publish post" button now to stop this electronic pollution haha... the longer i stay on this screen the more rubbish comes out haha

and kudos to u for managing to survive all my crap to make it here (the end)~!! haha

1 comment:

gibson said...

dun worry abt ur gene n soc, dude, the australian lecturer v nice. she gif A easily...