Vicsky's playlist

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ingenuity

The Square Root of 3

I fear that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all thats good and right
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign
I wish instead that I were a nine

For nine could solve this evil trick
With just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun
As 1.7321
Such is my reality
The sad irrationality

But lark! What is this I see?
Another square root of a three

Has quietly come waltzing by
Together now we multiply
And form a number we prefer
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our moral bonds
And with a wave from our magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
And love for me has been renewed

2 comments:

gibson said...

u haf made arithmatics sounds so fun.. haha.. is the 3 now dancing under the sqrt sign??

Vicsky said...

ha... that's not from me la... it's from harold n kumar: escape from guantanamo bay!! that show is really enjoyable~!!