Vicsky's playlist

Saturday, March 8, 2008

oops! i did it again...

yes... i did it again... once again, i've allowed my inertia to get the better of me... totally gave clubbing a miss last nite... n now i have to take cover... for my frens are hunting me down...

im so sorry...dun hate me pls?... i shall not promise to make up to u guys cos that'll only be another chance for hatred... u can kill me but pls dun hate me : (

n the fren who actually likes me is turning against me too : (
my personal msg seems to be a curse... argh!!!

-hides back into that little dark corner where anything done, or not done for the matter, shall not cause ripples in other people's lives-

there, i shall exist, but not live... for living means leaving memories in others. one's life is what others remember of u... it's all about the impact u've made to the people around u. it's only when people remember u that u can proudly declare that u've lived ur life... otherwise, u've merely existed in this transient world...

wouldnt it be depressing if nobody notices u, remembers u, luvs u?

but wouldnt it be more depressing if u would only bring disappointment, hurt, n pain to people who actually notice u, remember u, luv u?

escapism? maybe... cowardice? perhaps... regrets? most definite...

oops... i did it again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u pangseh us today!! u did it again!! zomg! this proves that britney spears is a bad influence