Vicsky's playlist

Saturday, March 1, 2008

What's new... haizz

today's saturday, not any other saturday, but the saturday before sch term starts again. and guess what? i've only got today to finish up all my revision n homework n assignments cos tmr is burnt!!! once again, i've managed to add stress to my life unnecessarily.... how 犯贱 can i get? haizz...

but ironically, i think i'm addicted to stress. stress, to me, is like drugs to a drug addict. stress pumps adrenaline through my body, invigorating my perennially relaxed self, giving me energy to do what i should have done ages ago. at the same time, stress gets me high, releasing me from my monotonous life.

so why get those useless n expensive drugs? GET STRESSED!! it's free, and easily available.

Here are the 7 easy steps to getting stressed:

1. Keep a list of things u have to do (make sure they are due at most a few days apart, anything that falls beyond that should go on another list in a week's time)
2. Stick it on ur wall
3. Take note of the deadlines of the list of things
4. (crucial step!!) Do not look at the list!!! (yes, u got me right, DO NOT look at it)
5. Go along with ur daily life (until u've almost forgotten what's on the list but still remember the rough deadlines)
6. Now's the time to look back at ur wonderful list
7. GET STRESSED~!!! (relish the feeling of adrenaline rushing through ur body!!)

easy, isnt it? go give it a try. i muz warn, however, that this is not for the faint-hearted. risk of heart palpitation and psychological breakdown is very real!! for more enquiries, u can easily contact me on msn, and help me get stressed by wasting my time on u!!!
(well, its not really wasted bcos i get to get a booster shot of adrenaline hahaha)
(maybe i'll do a post on what is the meaning of 'waste' in my next post)

see how we can help each other get high by juz talking to each other?

so why wait? become a fan of STRESS today!

No comments: