Vicsky's playlist

Friday, June 6, 2008

i see fat people...

took a bus to chevrons to get stuff for reservice, only to find out that the shop is closed for stocktaking zzz... well, that's besides the point.

on the bus, it struck me that there are many fat people in singapore... wat a random n mundane observation u might think. but no, it says alot... in retrospect, i dun think i ever saw a fat person in the village... well maybe the village chief, oops. but u get my point. village lifestyle rox~!!

i suggested something really crazy during the trip - to have singaporeans sent to live in the village for a month each year to keep fit haha...

about keeping fit. i dun even think the villagers know the meaning of "exercise" and "working out". and i find it so cool~!! in the village, u get to work n "exercise" at the same time! games/sports are categorised under leisure/recreation instead of i-want-to-keep-fit regime...

send me back to the village~!!

1 comment:

gibson said...

Khammi fed me with so much food that I'm so used to 3-4 serving of rice now lor.. I'm gg to grow fat soon!!